As a publicly funded organization, JPS Health Network is committed to the residents of Tarrant County. To promote transparency and accountability, JPS has made the following documents available that the public may find of interest.
- FY 2017 Budget (effective 10/1/2016)
- Historical Financial Statements
- Strategic Planning
- 2016 Tax Rate
- 2016 Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Increase
- 2016 Notice of Tax Revenue Increase
- August 9, 2016 Commissioners Court meeting agenda - Includes action on the TCHD effective and rollback tax rate
- Community Need Assessments
JPS Health Network’s Skilled Nursing Unit (ninth floor of the Patient Tower) will be closing. All patients were discharged or relocated by Jan. 4. The unit will be transitioning to medical/surgical care. If you have any questions, please contact Christi Nguyen, Administrative Director of Medical/Surgical Nursing, at 817-702-6068.
TARRANT COUNTY, ON BEHALF OF THE TARRANT COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR’S TAX RATE. THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 6.1 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $0.11.