JPS is now offering virtual visits through MyChart. It's quick and easy! Skip the waiting room and visit your doctor from the comfort of your home.
How does it work?
- Schedule: Log into your MyChart account and select "Schedule an Appointment" under the "Visits" tab, then choose the time and date that works best for you.
- Need care now? Click on "Virtual Urgent Care" to start your urgent care visit.
- Message: Send a message to your Medical Home from your smart phone or computer. Your messages are secure and confidential.
- Pick-Up: Your provider can send your prescription to any pharmacy. Contact the pharmacy and pick up your prescription.
Which option is right for me?
Virtual appointments are for regularly scheduled, non-urgent visits with your doctor, like check-ups and follow-up visits. These virtual visits provide convenience to you and your family.
Virtual Urgent Care visits are meant to treat minor illnesses that need immediate care. Some common conditions are allergies, common cold, flu, minor burns or cuts, strains or sprains, rashes and infections.
|Virtual Urgent Care Hours|
|Monday - Friday||10:00 am - 10:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 8:00 pm|
How do I get started?
- If you have a MyChart account, take a moment to review your information and make any updates.
- Need an account? Sign up today for a JPS MyChart account.
If you have scheduled a virtual visit with your doctor and need additional help, click on one of the links below to watch a video with step-by-step instructions for your visit.
|Virtual Visit Guide—English||Virtual Visit Guide—Spanish|