Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
Apply to our program
- Prior to appointment, fellows must have completed either: one of the following ACGME-accredited residency programs: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology, or Radiation Oncology; or, at least three clinical years in residency program in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry, Radiology, or Surgery residencies.
- Satisfactory completion of the USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3-no minimum scored required.
- Applicants must be Board-certified or actively pursuing Board Certification in their primary specialty.
- For international graduates, only J1 visas are accepted. ECFMG certification is required prior to applying. Additionally, JPS does not provide visa sponsorship so all candidates must be sponsored by the ECFMG.
- Applications accepted through ERAS and must include a current CV, a one page personal statement, and three recommendation letters one of which must be from the current or past program director.