|Amazon Wish List||Virtual Volunteer Opportunities|
Winter is coming!
The JPS Foundation is collecting winter wear for our patients experiencing homelessness. From November 1-30, you can make a donation by:
- Ordering through our Amazon Wish List.
- Dropping off donations at 1223 S. Main Street, Fort Worth, TX 76104.
We are in need of new:
- Sleeping bags
JPS is now accepting face mask donations!
The safety and health of our patients, team members and community are our priorities at JPS Health Network. With the CDC’s recommendation that cloth masks be used as a safeguard against COVID-19 spread, JPS is collecting cloth face masks so every JPS patient, visitor and vendor can receive one when they arrive.
In order to have enough cloth masks for everyone who visits JPS, we need our community’s help. Donations of masks are being collected by the JPS Foundation. We have received some donations of homemade masks already; we will need many more. See below for how to make and donate cloth face masks, and thank you for your support.
- Both elastic and tieback masks are acceptable. Patterns for two-ply masks are attached. Here is a link to the CDC’s full recommendations: DIY Face Cloth Coverings
- Use tightly woven cotton fabric on both sides.
- All mask donations will be collected by the JPS Foundation. To arrange a drop-off time and location, please email email@example.com to schedule a time between 10 am and 4 pm weekdays (someone will meet you outside the drop-off facility).
- If you have questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and THANK YOU from everyone at JPS Health Network.