Once you register for the 8th Annual Research Day, you are responsible for all fees (regardless of whether or not you attend) unless you cancel according to the following policy:
- Cancellations must be made by contacting JPS Health Network via email to Research@jpshealth.org.
- Refunds will be issued according to the following schedule:
|Cancellation email received by:
|By May 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM ET
||100% of registration fees, less $75 for processing
|After May 2, 2014 at 5:00 PM ET
- Cancellations must be made by contacting JPS Health Network via email to Research@jpshealth.org. Please title the email as CANCELLATION. Please include your full name and mailing address so that a check can be mailed. You will receive a reply via email confirming your cancellation.
- All refunds will be issued via check; no refunds will be issued via credit card. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00 PM ET on May 2, 2014. Those registrants who do not attend the conference and do not contact the JPS Health Network- Research Department office in writing in advance of May 2, 2014 to cancel their participation are responsible in full for their registration fees.
- The cancellation can only be considered complete once you receive a confirmation from JPS Health Network-Research Department.
- Refunds will be issued within 60 days of the conference's conclusion.