Top 10 Reasons To Join JPS
- Complex epidemiology from a diverse patient population.
- JPS is the largest academic medical center in Tarrant County and has the largest Family Medicine training program in the nation.
- Fort Worth boasts a low cost of living.
- Forbes Magazine ranks Fort Worth as one of the Best Cities for Jobs in 2008 (#5). Area corporate headquarters include Exxon Mobil, American Airlines, JC Penney, Kimberly Clark, Burlington Northern Santa Fe and RadioShack.
- JPS was the first Level I Trauma Center in Tarrant County and has been continuously re-verified.
- JPS has nearly 40 locations throughout Tarrant County to choose from including two hospitals, many health centers and school-based health centers.
- JPS has been consistently ranked a top 100 integrated health network in Modern Healthcare.
- The new five-story Patient Care Pavilion is a state-of-the-art acute care facility.
- More priority I, or life-threatening trauma cases come through JPS than any other Tarrant County hospital.
- JPS had more than 1.1 million patient encounters in 2012.