Unique Aspects of the Program
10 Reasons to Choose JPS
- JPS trains more family medicine physicians than any program in the U.S.
- JPS residents care for the medically underserved across the globe.
- Our large, diverse patient population allows training in complex and multiple disease processes.
- JPS is the national leader in procedural training and known for an outstanding academic curriculum.
- JPS offers unparalleled clinical experience in the stabilization and treatment of complicated cases in both inpatient and outpatient settings. All resident health centers are recognized as Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Homes by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
- Our International Health Clinic gives you the opportunity to treat refugees from around the world.
- JPS has the nation’s premier family medicine, four-year, advanced Maternal Child Health track.
- You'll get the opportunity to contribute to our outstanding research reputation.
- JPS offers Sports Medicine and Geriatric fellowships, as well as fourth-year training in rural medicine, obstetrics, advanced procedures, global medicine, and hospitalist/critical care medicine.
- JPS is a nationally recognized education innovator as an ACGME Length of Training Pilot and P4 initiative participant.