Cancer Care Information:
The Hope Team at the JPS Center for Cancer Care is your partner in providing the most timely, sensitive, dedicated care to your oncology and hematology patients. You may reach our team by calling 817-702-8300 from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. You may also email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding referrals or continuity of care.
We would like to provide you a checklist and appropriate forms in order to expedite the referral process. For any referred or transferred patient be sure to send the following information:
- Our standard Consultation Form must accompany any referred or transferred patient.
- A diagnosis
- Current treatment status
- Copies of all x-rays and other films
- Copies of lab and pathology results
- Full contact information on the referring physician and/or practice
- Full contact information on the patient
- Any additional material you feel is necessary to fully understand each individual's case and provide the most sensitive, accurate care
- Use CancerHelp to request a current listing of all accepted health insurance plans.
Cancer research at JPS