We appreciate hearing from our patients, their families and members of our community and want to help them find the information they need.
- If you want to share a compliment about a recent visit or the care you or your loved one received, please email us at email@example.com
- If you need to schedule or change an appointment, please call us at 817-702-1100
- To locate or speak to a patient, please call 817-702-3431
- If you are a member of the news media or have a request through the Texas Public Information Act, please contact the Communications and Community Affairs team here
- To enter a prescription refill online, complete the online form available here
- MyChart Technical Assistance ONLY 817-702-2478
JPS Health Network is dedicated to providing compassionate care for our patients. We are committed to the patient experience and patient safety. If you have a concern, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dial 702 for JPS
As JPS Health Network continues to grow and improve the care and services for our community, making it easy to contact JPS is important. This August all JPS phone numbers will begin with 817-702.
A planned upgrade to the JPS phone system means that JPS phone numbers with extensions 927, 926, 924, 921, 920, 852 and 222 will no longer forward to the 702 phone numbers. It is important that you change all your JPS phone numbers to 702. Don’t forget to check:
- Cell phone contacts
- Address book
- Appointment reminders
- Business cards
- Notes on the refrigerator
To make it easier for you, we’ve prepared a list of all JPS contact numbers here that you can print for handy reference.