JPS Health Network is an urban teaching hospital with a long history of training health care workers and physicians. Currently, the institution sponsors programs that are accredited through the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and the Council on Podiatric Medical Education (CPME).
JPS sponsors or participates in 18 clinical residency and fellowship programs.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Clinical Pastoral Education
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (internship)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (residency)
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy
- Sports Medicine
- Transitional Internship