- Junior Volunteers must be 15-18 years of age
- Please provide personal references and complete an application
- Adhere to the Volunteer Code of Ethics
- Attend New Volunteer Orientation
- Complete a Tuberculosis Skin Screening and seasonal flu vaccination provided by JPS Health Network
- Time in your schedule for a weekly volunteer shift at the hospital or a JPS clinic (new)
- Volunteer uniforms are a navy polo shirt or white shirt with navy vest with khaki or black slacks and tennis shoes. Shirts and vests may be purchased for $15 or borrowed and returned to the volunteer office after each shift.