Junior Volunteer Program (15-17 years old)
Junior Volunteers are needed at John Peter Smith Hospital and at our health centers located in neighborhoods throughout Tarrant County.
- Please stay tuned for updates on the 2017 Summer Junior Volunteer Program!
- View the Junior Volunteer Program requirements.
Our greatest needs:
- Ambassadors who greet and guide families to their destinations
- Comfort providers who visit with patients and provide care items such as water and books
- Information desk staff who greet/help visitors, answer phones and deliver flowers
- Waiting room ambassadors who visit and assist families during waiting periods
- Entertain patients and visitors by playing instruments
- General office work
To get started or ask questions, contact Volunteer Services at 817-702-1590.