- Commit to serving at least 50 hours within a one-year period
- Provide two references
- Consent for a criminal background check to be completed by JPS Health Network
- Adhere to the Volunteer Code of Ethics
- Complete study materials and a 90-minute Orientation Session
- Complete a Tuberculosis Skin Screening and seasonal flu vaccination provided by JPS Health Network
- Volunteer uniforms consist of a solid white shirt with a collar, khaki pants or skirt of appropriate length, dark shoes and the JPS volunteer vest. Vests cost $15 each or can be checked out daily through the Volunteer Services office.