JPS Health Network has dedicated itself to caring for our community for more than a century. As the public healthcare system for Tarrant County in North Texas, our mission is at the heart of all we do. The network is anchored by an acute care hospital licensed for 537 beds and is the county's first and only Level I Trauma Center. A commitment to the underserved in our community is a passion and our team members exemplify compassionate care that is patient and family-centered.
Training the healthcare administrative leaders of tomorrow in a climate of healthcare reform is more important than ever. In an effort to enhance the healthcare delivered to our community, and the nation, JPS offers hands-on learning experiences through our Administrative Internship and Fellowship programs that provide an in-depth look at healthcare today.
- Administrative Internships are offered each summer with flexible start and end dates typically running May through August for 12-14 weeks. The program is designed to provide interns with practical knowledge of healthcare administration and observe the challenges facing public hospitals today. Application period opens in December.
- Administrative Fellowships are one-year and begin each June. The program is designed to develop leaders in the healthcare field by exposing recent graduates to a wide range of operational experiences while fostering close interactions with the executive team. Application period opens in (TBA).
Now accepting applications for:
Administrative Internship (click here for more details)
- 12-14 week program
- Program has flexible start and end dates to run from approximately May 27th through August 22nd, 2015
- Master level student in an MHA, MBA, or MBA program with an emphasis in healthcare management, or an equivalent degree from a CAHMW, ASCSB, or CEPH accredited program
- Application deadline February 20th, 2015