Junior Volunteer Program
Junior Volunteers are needed at John Peter Smith Hospital and at our health centers located in neighborhoods throughout Tarrant County.
Application deadline for summer volunteer positions in Monday, May 6th.
Our greatest needs:
- Ambassadors who greet and guide families to their destinations
- Comfort providers who visit with patients and provide care items such as water and books
- Information desk staff who greet/help visitors, answer phones and deliver flowers
- Waiting room ambassadors who visit and assist families during waiting periods
- Entertain patients and visitors by playing instruments
- General office work
To get started, contact Volunteer Services at 817-702-1590.