All conference attendees will receive a passport book in their registration materials onsite. Visit all participating exhibitors in the exhibit hall June 6th to fill your passport with verification stickers. After you’ve collected all stickers, drop off your completed passport book at the supporter/exhibitor registration desk. Passport books turned in prior to the daily drawing will be eligible for a series of prize drawings over the course of the assembly. Participants are eligible for all drawings, until their book is drawn; only one prize per participant. Winners will be directed to the designated exhibit booth to collect their prize. The exhibits will be located in the foyer.
See a listing of exhibitors attending (coming soon)
Prize listing (coming soon)
Drawing times (coming soon)
Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor personnel, guests, JPS Research Staff and the general public are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Only one passport book per registered attendee will be accepted as a valid entry.
- Passport books must be completed in full in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- By participating in the Passport to Prizes, you consent to your name and contact information being provided to the applicable sponsor for the sole purpose of unclaimed prize distribution and to advertise your name as a winner throughout the conference and via social media.
- Only one prize is allowed per participant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Must be present at closing ceremony to win.
<< Back to Registration page.