For All Patients
Thank you for your interest in becoming a patient in JPS Health Network. For new patients with third party coverage, you or your referring physician may contact the JPS Health Center, specialty service area or physician to schedule an appointment. The scheduler in that area will verify that the service requested is available at JPS and make an appointment for you. The scheduler will verify insurance coverage and that the service requested is covered by insurance. Any required authorizations will be requested. If your insurance does not cover the requested services or if your insurer does not authorize the service, you will be contacted and given the opportunity to pay for the service at the time of the appointment.
For new patients without third party coverage, please contact any JPS location and request an appointment. At the time the appointment is made, you will be advised of the fees for the visit you request. You will also be given the opportunity to make an appointment for financial screening if you would like assistance in paying applicable fees. The financial screening associates will assist you in determining any programs for which you may be eligible. Please bring requested information with you to your financial screening appointment. If eligible, you may choose to apply for JPS Connection, a program that provides fixed fees for services provided by JPS. Additional information on the JPS Connection program is available on this website
JPS Health Network and its affiliated facilities are contracted with the following insurance companies and provider networks to provide services to covered members at in-network benefit levels. We always recommend that you contact your insurance company or provider network to confirm participation of JPS Health Network in your specific health plan. If you have any questions regarding JPS Health Network's participation status, please call Network Development at 817-927-3877.
- Aetna US Health Care (all products except CHIP, STAR)
- APS (Behavioral Health)
- Beech Street aka Concentra (including Worker Comp)
- Coastal Comp Health Network
- CompCare (Behavioral Health)
- Cook Children's Health Plan (all products)
- CorpHealth (Behavioral Health)
- Delta Dental (CHIP Dental)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Smart (aka North Texas Health Network)
- Interplan (also known as Accountable Health Plans)
- JPS Preferred Care Plus (access the provider directory via the JPS Intranet)
- ProNet (Provider Networks of America)
- Secure Horizons
- Texas True Choice
- TRICARE Eligible Military personnel and dependants (Standard and Extra products) and Military Retirees (TRICARE for Life - TFL). JPS Health Network does not participate in the Military HMO (Prime aka Humana Military).
- United Healthcare of Texas