Information Technology Mission
- To provide JPS Health Network with quality services and solutions which support the organization’s mission to improve the health status of the families and individuals in the communities we serve.
- These services and solutions will be delivered to support the clinical and business strategies and promote process improvement.
The advanced information technology capabilities will principally focus on:
- True electronic medical records across all JPS service lines
- Improvements in patient safety, quality of care and compliance
- Inter-disciplinary care planning
- Clinical decision support using standardized protocols and evidence-based clinical algorithms
- Comprehensive inter-disciplinary clinical documentation for physicians and nurses
- Computerized provider order entry
- Medication administration