Acute Inpatient Unit
This 38-bed brief, acute program treats patients over the age of 18 who require comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and treatment to stabilize their psychiatric symptoms. Crisis intervention and individualized, structured treatment are provided to patients in need of an intensive and safe setting.
Services often include:
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Physical Examinations
- Blood tests and imaging
- Neurological consultations
- Comprehensive and multidisciplinary biopsychosocial evaluation
- Psychological and brief neuropsychological assessment
- Crisis intervention and stabilization of patient's acute psychiatric symptoms
- Psychopharmacologic evaluation and management
- Activity therapy interventions
- Case management and collaboration with the patient's outpatient clinician, physicians, family and community agencies to facilitate an integrated approach and establish comprehensive transition plans
The Acute Program allows the treatment team to focus on the stabilization of those in all levels of crisis, within a safe, secure, structured, small group milieu. Our inpatient unit is located in Trinity Springs Pavilion which is west of the main hospital at 1500 South Main Street Fort Worth, Texas - 76104.