Introducing JPS MyChart
Providing safe access to medical information
JPS Health Network now provides safe online access to medical information such as test results and current medications.
What does JPS MyChart provide:
- Prescription refill requests
- Appointment requests and cancellations
- Messaging between you and clinical staff
- Test results
- Current medications
- Alerts for upcoming appointments
In order to sign up for JPS MyChart, you must have a JPS MyChart activation code. This will be provided at your next JPS appointment.
After registering, be sure to bring the following to your next appointment at JPS:
- Address and phone number of your current pharmacy
- All of your current medications