Maps and Locations
At John Peter Smith Hospital special services include:
- Trauma: Tarrant County's only Level I Trauma Center
- Intensive care: for adults and newborns
- Healing Wings: AIDS treatment health center
- Inpatient care: for patients of all ages
- OB/Gyn: health care services to meet needs of women - all private labor and delivery rooms
Trinity Springs Pavilion is a psychiatric facility that is utilized for crisis stabilization, short-term treatment and family education. It is located on the network's main campus.
JPS also has a psychiatric emergency center in John Peter Smith Hospital and operates a partial hospitalization program that is designed to help patients function within their homes and communities.
To view a detailed map and to receive driving directions, click on any of the JPS Health Centers or the John Peter Smith Hospital Locations below.
Click here to view our Locations brochure.
Click here to view a map of the JPS main campus.
Click here to view JPS Locations on Fort Worth Transit Routes
For more information about locations within the JPS Health Network, please contact:
1500 S. Main Street
Fort Worth TX 76104